HOWTO: Set eWallet to lock automatically on iPhone & iPad
Instructions for setting a wallet to automatically lock after sitting idle for a period of time.
Before you can set eWallet’s security features you will need to set a password for the wallet. If you haven’t done this and aren’t sure how, please see the instructions for setting or changing a password.
- Unlock your wallet with your password
- Tap More (3 dots) then “Security Settings”
- Turn on “Lock when inactive”
- Tap “Lock when inactive for x minutes”
- Select the amount of time you want to pass before eWallet locks itself
- Tap Back
There’s also an additional application-wide setting:
- Tap More (3 dots) then “App Settings”
- Turn Lock on Suspend On if you want to lock your wallet every time eWallet is not the active app
- iPad ,