HOWTO: Move a card or category to a different category on iOS
Instructions for moving a card or category to a different category on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
To move a Category to a different Category in eWallet for iOS:
- Open the wallet that contains the category you want to move.
- Navigate to the list view that shows the category you want to move.
- Touch the pencil icon to enter edit mode.
- Touch the blue icon beside the category you want to move.
- Touch the Category field.
- Touch the category you would like to move the category to.
- Touch the Save button.
- Touch the Save button again.
- Touch the Done button or the pencil icon to leave edit mode.
To move a Card to a different Category:
- Open the Card or Category you want to move.
- Tap “EDIT”.
- Scroll down and tap “Category” (just below Notes)
- Choose the Category you would like to move to.
- Tap the “Back” button in the upper left.
- Tap “Save”.
- iPad ,