HOWTO: How to sync data from a PC to a new or reset Windows Mobile device
If you have eWallet data on your desktop PC already, but need to restore it to a new Windows Mobile device or one that has been reset:
First, install eWallet onto your Windows Mobile device.
Next, do the steps below to set your data to overwrite from your computer to the device:
- Connect your PDA, then open the desktop eWallet you wish to sync with
- Choose the Synchronize menu
- Choose the Setup item
- Right-click on the name of the device that you want to sync with. The proper device will have (Connected) in the name.
- Choose “Wallet Overwrites Device”
- Choose OK to finish the Setup window
- Synchronize eWallet
To resume back and forth synchronization, you will need to return to the Setup window and set the sync direction for your device to “Wallet Synchronizes with Device”.
- Windows Mobile