HOWTO: How do I stop synchronizing a wallet on Windows?
If you want to stop syncing the wallet you have open in the eWallet for Windows (desktop)
- Click on Synchronize → Setup
- At the list of Sync Locations, click on one that is set to anything other than “None”
- Click Set Sync Direction
- Choose None
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 for all the Sync Locations until everything is set to None
- Click OK to close the Synchronization Setup window.
If you want to stop syncing a wallet you have deleted
- Created a new blank wallet with the same name and password as the deleted wallet
- Click Synchronize → Setup
- Set all of the listed Sync Locations to a Sync Direction of “None”.
- Click OK and close the Synchronization Setup window.
- Choose Sync Now
- If you want to delete that wallet again, close eWallet and delete the file
- Windows (desktop)