ERROR: An error occurred while asking the Apple device to provide the authorization code necessary to set up a synchronization partnership
This error means that eWallet on your PC is unable to connect to eWallet on your iPhone to synchronize. The most common causes are:
- Verify that you have the latest version of eWallet on all of your devices
- An active VPN connection on your desktop PC
- Multiple connected networks on your PC, i.e a cable connection to a Wi-Fi router as well as a wireless connection, or a cable connection to one network and a wireless connection to your Wi-Fi network.
- A firewall - or other network security software - that tries to block programs on your computer from making outgoing connections. Make sure network security software has an exception to allow eWallet to communicate on all ports.
- A firewall - or “wireless isolation” or “AP isolation” setting - on your Wi-Fi router
- A temporary problem with your Apple device or your Wi-Fi router. Try rebooting both of them (turn them off and back on).
- iPad ,
- iPhone ,
- macOS ,
- Windows (desktop)