eWallet for iPhone & iPad Trial FAQ
eWallet® for iPhone & iPad is a paid application (via an in-app purchase), but we want to give people the chance to try it completely free for 30 days before making any purchase decisions.
Notes about the trial version
- It’s completely free to use for 30-days
- Any time during or after the trial, you can purchase eWallet via an in-app purchase
- There is no subscription fee (monthly, yearly, or otherwise)
- Purchasing eWallet extends its functionality beyond the 30-day trial period
- If you elect not to purchase eWallet and the trial expires, you’ll still be able to access your existing info but you won’t be able to update it
- Purchasing eWallet extends its functionality beyond the trial period and you’ll be able to continue to change your information, add new info, generate new passwords, sync, etc.
- You can purchase eWallet anytime, even after the trial expires
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I already purchased eWallet for my iPhone/iPad before the trial was available, do I have to purchase it again?
Absolutely not, as long as you’re using the same Apple ID so that your license is available from Apple. The purpose of the trial is to allow new eWallet users to try the software before making a purchase decision, something we’ve supported on other platforms since 1997 and are happy to make available now on iPhone and iPad.
I purchased eWallet a while ago, but the new version doesn’t seem to recognize that, what do I do?
Every once in a while the receipt from Apple can get out of date. To refresh your receipt, simply start eWallet then tap on More (3 dots) → About eWallet → In App Purchases → Refresh the App Store Receipt. That’s it!
Is this a monthly or yearly subscription?
No, it’s a one-time payment, but instead of paying for the app up front, you have 30 days to make a purchase decision.
Do I have to purchase separately for my iPhone and iPad?
No, one In-app purchase covers all your iOS and iPadOS devices that use the same Apple ID.
If you have any questions about the 30-day trial or about eWallet itself, please contact us!
- iPad ,