HOWTO: How Do I Register / Unlock eWallet? Where do I put my Name and Key?
When registering your software, make sure of the following when inputting the name and key:
- You are entering the Name and Key exactly as they appear in your registration email - the name and key are case-sensitive.
- You are entering the proper name and key for the proper platform. For example, the Windows PC or Desktop PC code must be entered in eWallet on your desktop PC itself.
*Note: The name and key are completely independent of your device’s username, owner name, or synchronization name. Use the name and key provided in your registration email.
How to Register…
…On a Windows PC:
Version 7.3-newer: Click the “i” icon in the upper right corner of the eWallet screen. Then click “Register”.
…On an iPhone or iPad:
Version 8.5.2-newer: If eWallet for iOS does not automatically detect your App Store purchase:
- Tap the “i” icon (or More menu > About eWallet) in eWallet for iOS
- Tap In-App Purchases
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen
- Tap Refresh the App Store Receipt (this must be done inside eWallet)
- Windows (desktop)