FAQ: How do I use the PassBuilder password generator in eWallet for Mac?
With eWallet version 7.3 for Mac OS X we now support PassBuilder. To use PassBuilder to generate a password on the Mac OS X version of eWallet:
- Open eWallet to the card that you’d like to generate a password for.
- Click the Edit Pencil to bring up the Properties Slider.
- Select a field and then click the “Generate Password” button on the Properties Slider.
- On the PassBuilder window that pops up, you can set the guidelines for password creation.
- Click the “Generate Password” button to generate a password. You can repeat this step until PassBuilder generates a password of your liking.
- Once you have a password you like, click “Insert and Close” to insert the generated password into the field that you’ve selected and close the PassBuilder window.
- Click “Done” on the Properties Slider to save the changes that you’ve made.