DockWare may display the error message "No Bitmaps Found" if there are no picture files to display, or if the pictures are in are unsupported picture formats.
Valid Picture Formats:
- Only JPG, JPEG, and BMP images will work for Pocket PC and Smartphone
- Progressive scan JPG/JPEG images will sometimes not work properly on any devices.
- Only JPG/JPEG or PRC images will work for Palm OS
Image Locations for DockWare Free (version bundled with HP iPAQ Pocket PCs):
- Images must be in the \My Device\My Documents\My Pictures folder
- Pictures in sub-folders of the My Pictures folder will not be found
Image Locations for DockWare Free:
- Pocket PC: only images in \My Device\Programs\Dockware will be found
- Smartphone: Only images in \My Device\Programs\DockWare will be found (Programs may be in \Storage\ or \IPSM\.)
- Palm OS: Only PRC images from the Ilium Software website will work - you can find compatible images at this link.
Image Locations for DockWare Pro:
- Windows Mobile Pocket PC and Smartphone: DockWare Pro can be configured to display images from the DockWare program folder (see DockWare Free above), any other folder, or from the entire inserted storage card.
- Windows Mobile: DockWare Pro will find images in any folder on the storage card.
- Palm OS: PRC images or images converted to PRC with the Dockware Picture Loader will work but they must be stored in main memory
- Palm OS: JPG/JPEG images will work if stored in the storage card and the program is set to search the card.