FAQ: How do I enable the NewsBreak Homescreen plugin on my (non-touchscreen) Smartphone?
- Launch NewsBreak and press Menu.
- Press Options.
- Press Notify Options.
- Check the box next to Show on Home Screen.
- Return to the Home Screen of your device.
- Press Start and navigate to Settings.
- Choose Home Screen.
- Select NewsBreak from the list by arrowing left or right, and then press Done.
This will change the current home screen to the NewsBreak one, a customized version of the ‘Windows Default’ screen. If you were using a customized screen previously, you won’t see it any longer, but it will not be deleted.