INFO: My desktop Keep Track data disappeared!
Keep Track will not synchronize correctly if the account database is stored anywhere other than in your device’s Main Memory. If you installed Keep Track to a storage card, or manually moved your database to a storage card or internal ROM storage, you may experience this issue.
To resolve this issue, first back up your data by using File Explorer to locate the database file - it ends in .ATF, and is named KTPocketPC.ATF or KTSmartphone.ATF. Then, make a copy of it.
If you have a Windows Mobile Pocket PC, Professional, or Classic device (touch-screen):
Do the following to move your .ATF file to main memory:
- Disconnect your Pocket PC
- Start KeepTrack on your device
- Tap ‘Tools’ and then tap ‘Database Folder’.
- Select a location in the main memory of your device - a good place is Program Files
- Re-connect your Pocket PC. Your data should now be on the desktop.
If you have a Windows Mobile Smartphone or Standard device (no touch screen):
You will need to un-install Keep Track from your phone’s storage card, and re-install it into internal memory.