FAQ: How do I combine multiple wallets together?
You can combine multiple wallets together using eWallet's desktop SyncPro feature, available on both Windows PC and Mac OS X.
First, set up your wallet names and temporary folders
- Move your first wallet file (.WLT) to the \\My Documents or Documents folder
- Move the second wallet file to a different folder
- Rename the wallets to *exactly* the same name
- Make sure the wallets have *exactly* the same password
Next, sync all of your wallets together:
- Double-click on the wallet file in the \\My Documents folder
- Choose Synchronize and Setup
- Click the Add button and choose Another Computer
- Select the folder containing the second wallet and click OK
- When the Synchronize Now? dialog pops up, choose Yes
- Synchronize eWallet