FAQ: How do I combine multiple wallets together?
You can combine multiple wallets together using eWallet's desktop SyncPro feature, available on both Windows PC and Mac OS X.
First, set up your wallet names and temporary folders
- Move your first wallet file (.WLT) to the Documents folder
- Move the second wallet file to a different folder (third wallet to a third folder, etc.)
- Rename the wallets to *exactly* the same name
- Make sure the wallets have *exactly* the same password
Next, sync all of your wallets together:
- Double-click on the wallet file in the Documents folder to open it
- On the PC, choose Sync Manager - ADD - Other Sync - Folder
- On the Mac, choose Setup on the Sync menu, choose ADD - Another Computer
- In Location Name, give this sync a name
- In Location Path, 'Browse' to or 'Choose' the folder location of the first wallet to be synced to this one
- Click OK
- Repeat steps 1-6 for additional wallets
- When the Synchronize Now? dialog pops up, choose "Yes", ON THE LAST wallet you set up