Looking to give a license to eWallet® or ListPro® as a gift to someone? No problem -- we've outlined how to do that on the different platforms below.
You can send gifts of Google Play credit through the Google Play Store app for eWallet:
- Open the Google Play Store app Play Store
- Tap Menu and then "Send gift"
- Pick your gift (amount) and follow the onscreen instructions to buy and send your gift
(Google Play does this by amount rather than by product)
You can gift eWallet or ListPro for iOS (iPhone / iPad / iPod touch) by using the on-device App Store:
- Tap the eWallet or ListPro links to find them in the store
- Tap the Share icon in the upper right corner
- Tap Gift
- Enter the email address of the person you want to send the gift to
You can send gifts as an amount through iTunes for the Mac App Store for eWallet):
- Open iTunes
- Scroll to the bottom of the main Apps page and select "Send iTunes Gifts" (under Quick Links)
- Pick an amount and fill in the resto for the form, following the onscreen instructions to buy and send your gift
(For the Mac App Store, you'd send an amount, rather than gifting the app itself)
Windows PC (desktop)
You can send a store credit for eWallet or ListPro via our online store.
- Go to https://shop.iliumsoft.com/
- Select the "Gift Certificate" product
- Enter the name and email address for the receiver of the gift
The recipient of the gift will get an email that allows them to redeem the amount against their order.