"Invalid field ID 0x802A for this card kind."
If you are seeing the above error message, first make sure you have the very latest version of eWallet installed:
Open eWallet on the PC, choose the "i" icon, and click "Check for updates".
After updating your eWallet software:
- Open eWallet and open your wallet.
- Click in the Search box above the card/category list.
- Type :debugflags and press Enter. You'll see the DebugFlags window open up.
- Click the User tab, then check "Silently Fix invalid card fields".
- Close DebugFlags and restart eWallet.
- Unless you want to edit each card right now, just leave the fix enabled.