If a program (such as eWallet) immediately quits back to the home screen on your iPhone when you try to launch it, your phone may be having authorization problems with iTunes.
To fix it:
1) Launch iTunes on your desktop PC or Macintosh
2) Ensure that you are signed into the iTunes Store with the same account that you purchase software with.
3) In iTunes, go to Store -> Deauthorize Computer
4) Still in iTunes, go to Store -> Authorize Computer
5) Synchronize your iPhone with iTunes.
|Knowledge Management System by: KnowledgeBase Manager Pro v6.2.2 (Built with: JS.GUI - AJAX Tools)|