If you want to stop syncing the wallet you have open in the desktop version of eWallet:
1. Click on Synchronize -> Setup
2. At the list of Sync Locations, click on one that is set to anything other than "None"
3. Click Set Sync Direction
4. Choose None
5. Repeat steps 2 through 4 until everything is set to None
6. Click OK to close the Synchronization Setup window.
If you want to stop syncing a wallet you have deleted:
1. Created a new blank wallet with the same name and password as the deleted wallet
2. Click Synchronize -> Setup
3. Set all of the listed Sync Locations to a Sync Direction of "None".
4. Click OK and close the Synchronization Setup window.
5. Choose Sync Now
6. If you want to delete that wallet again, close eWallet and delete the file
Remove that Sync Location in the Setup window.
|Knowledge Database by: KnowledgeBase Manager Pro v6.2.2 (Built with: JS.GUI - AJAX Framework)|