eWallet for Windows RT
ANN ARBOR, Mich.–November 19, 2012 – Ilium Software is pleased to announce the release of eWallet® for Windows RT. The company's solution already supported Windows 8 on the more traditional Intel-based chipsets and the addition of Windows RT adds support for ARM-based devices, including Microsoft's new Surface tablet.
A convenient and absolutely secure solution to storing passwords, bank account info, credit card numbers, PIN numbers, memberships, user names, health info, insurance, travel clubs, calling cards, and IDs, the app even stores the answers to security verification questions.
- Secure storage for passwords, usernames, PINs
- Strong 256-bit AES encryption
- Secure storage for bank and credit card info
- Time-out locks to keep your info safe
- Live URLs that launch the official websites, without the dangers of phishing emails or typing errors taking users elsewhere
- Automatic password generator to create strong, secure passwords
Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Ilium Software was founded in 1997. The company produces and sells a family of award-winning consumer and business mobile applications for Windows RT, Windows PC, Mac, Android, iPad, iPhone, Windows Phone 7 and other mobile devices.
Ilium Software and eWallet are registered trademarks of Ilium Software, Inc. Other products and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.