eWallet 7.3 for iOS – Password Manager + Secure Storage Database Wallet
[prMac.com] ANN ARBOR, Mich.–May 23, 2012 – Ilium Software today is pleased to announce eWallet® 7.3.1 for iOS – Password Manager and Secure Storage Database Wallet, an update to their award-winning Productivity app. The best-selling password manager, eWallet (Registered, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office), now includes optional, built-in iCloud support for free backup and sharing wallets between iOS 5 devices. A convenient and absolutely secure solution to storing passwords, bank account info, credit card numbers, PIN numbers, memberships, user names, health info, insurance, travel clubs, calling cards, and IDs, the app even stores the answers to security verification questions.
- Secure storage for passwords, usernames, PINs
- Strong 256-bit AES encryption
- Secure storage for bank and credit card info
- Time-out locks to keep your info safe
- Free (optional) backups to iCloud (requires iOS 5)
- Uses iCloud to share wallets between iOS 5 devices
- Live URLs that launch the official websites, without the dangers of phishing emails or typing errors taking users elsewhere
- Automatic password generator to create strong, secure passwords
In an age when so many rely so heavily on their iOS devices, it is essential that users be confident that the large amount of sensitive, confidential information they carry with them daily is both readily available and completely safe. eWallet from Ilium Software has been trusted by mobile users for over 14 years. With more than half a million users, in-house email support, and dozens of major industry awards, eWallet is the best – and safest – choice for storing confidential information.
- Sync with optional PC or Mac version (sold separately) and back up all info: eWallet for Mac OS X or Windows PC lets users synchronize their information easily
- Item-level sync lets permits the use and change of info, anytime, anywhere
- Sync as many wallets as desired – no restrictions
- Use the Mac OS X or Windows desktop version free for 30 days
- Synchronization with Mac OS X and Windows desktop is available via WiFi only
The app allows users to view their info as a card or in a clean, list view. Cards may be customized with more than 30 different card templates, graphics, icons, and other effects. Cards are easily edited and synced between iOS devices, and can be organized into multiple user-defined categories.
- Great-looking cards using the built-in templates or user supplied custom graphics
- Create great looking wallets by syncing images used as backgrounds from the Windows desktop version
- Use shortcuts and store the same card in multiple categories to find info fast
- Complete search to quickly find the info needed
- Customize cards with personalized photos
- Copy usernames, passwords, and other info from the card face and paste them into Safari or other programs
- User-definable categories and subcategories
- Add personal notes and security questions to any cards
- Have as many different wallets as desired
- Live URLs, phone numbers, and email addresses right where they are needed
“We’re really pleased with all of Apple’s efforts on iCloud,” stated Ken Morse of Ilium Software. “The ability to use iCloud to easily share information between multiple iOS devices has been a big hit with our users.”
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later (iOS 5.0 or latter required for iCloud sync)
- Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
- 5.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
eWallet 7.3.1 for iOS is $9.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Optional eWallet 7.3.1 for OS X is available through the Mac App Store. eWallet for Windows is available directly from Ilium software.
Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Ilium Software was founded in 1997. The company produces and sells a family of award-winning consumer and business mobile applications for Windows PC, Mac, Android, BlackBerry, iPad, iPhone, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone 7 and other mobile devices.